International Threads - that is
- three times a year one of the members gives a new inspirational guideline, giving us all three months’ time for working,
- the “deadlines” for finished pieces are end of October, end of February and end of June,
- Uta has
given the first inspiration, RED, and the order of suggesting a new guideline
is as follows:
Ita (give new guidelines by end of October 2014),
Jayne (give new guidelines by end of February 2014),
Kathy (give new guidelines by end of June 2014),
Barbara (give new guidelines by end of October 2014),
Gillian (give new guidelines by end of February 2015),
Margaret (give new guidelines by end of June 2015).
- Members have the option to not participate in a production triad once a year (please let the others know as early as possible, especially if this would concern the order of guideline submission).
Comments/ideas mentioned by members about their expectations towards guidelines:
- One did not want to have to try out new techniques, because she thinks she has tried enough of that and is satisfied that she has found her way of working.
- One wants to work smaller than her frequently rather large pieces,
- another wants to work larger than her usually rather small pieces.
- I think all of us want to be able to work in their style, and that is going to be the interesting part, seeing how it will come together...
As already mentioned, the guideline for our first project is: RED.
And the deadline is end of October 2013.
Wishing us all a successful interaction and cooperation!