Thursday 19 March 2015

Update

Someday I'll get comfortable with social media but it hasn't happened yet!  I sent off my 6 quilts for Prague to Kathy, then realized that I hadn't photographed "Lines".   I promise to post it when it comes back home...

Here is "Blue" aka "Things Fall Apart".  It's part of a new series that I'm working on.  The others are very large in scale -  about 80" x 80" (or 200 x 200 cm) square.




































Also, Gillian, I have not given up on "Sketch"  even though it won't be done in time for Prague.  You have certainly put me out of my comfort zone with it, but I'm determined to finish it.  I'll post it with "Lines", I hope!

I'm very impressed with all of the work that you all have posted and wish that I could see them all in Prague - maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment