Monday 4 November 2013

Conditions, Size, and news items...

It seems that we have not been entirely clear on some aspects of conditions, size, posting, etc. Which is why Gillian redid her red piece, and Kathy has sent me a mail asking about the size for Ita's conditions. Which I could answer only partially...

So I suggest the following:

  • Conditions for new assignments should be posted on the blog, and not sent by e-mail (or sent by e-mail only in addition to the post on the blog) so everybody can still find them even after they have cleared out their mail boxes.
  • Sizes should be included in the requirement if you want us to work in the same size. As I had understood it, for the red piece, we had sort of agreed on 40 x 80 cm, but I did not understand that as a definite given (and my own is 90 cm long).
  • For Ita's conditions, no size has been indicated yet - Ita, do you want to give a size? Or did you understand us as all working on a 40 x 80 again? I am working on something right now which is big (approx. 150 cm wide and high), as I wanted to use it for my exhibition next year and need to fill walls...

Have fun working from back to white with a little bit of color...


No comments:

Post a Comment